Better administration, better India and better facilities for its citizens
The Hon Prime Minister of India Shri Manmohan Singh NEW DELHI
Respected Prime Minister:
Due to utmost respect towards you, I forward my suggestions and comments for better administration,better India and better facilities for its citizens:
1. India is one of the most corrupted countries in the world. The budgeted money meant for fast development goes indirectly to the pockets of political leaders and bureaucratic persons in India. You have not taken any step to eradicate this cancer from society. Corruption crept into all walks of Indian life including Judiciary too.
2. It is being told that such black money is deposited in outside Banks especially in Switzerland. Why you do not ask outside suspected banks to furnish details of such deposits.
3. You being a special Economist, we expect great things from you. When the average income of an Indian citizens falls below Rs.100/-, how you can go on increase salary and other perks Employees of Central Govt abnormally. When 40% of people of India lives under ABJECT POVERTY, how you can enhance the facilities and privileges of Parliament members.
4. When almost all State Govts run on loans and other debts, how they can divert 90% of State Funds to give more salary and facilities for its employees. All States do not have enough funds to meet development programmes. This is going to eventually cause INEQUALITY which will bring violent and armed groups like Naxals Movement in India.
5. When you are giving such uncontrolled emoluments to Central and State employees, there is NO FORMULA connected with productivity. They do not follow proper timings in the office. It is a great INJUSTICE on the part of Govt in the absence of strict discipline among staff members.
6. Many people enter into India through illegal ways and unfortunately we do not have any NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD or we do not have a NATIONAL SPIRIT AND PATRIOTISM.
7. While Constitutions of India and other rules strictly mention basic educational qualifications for all categories EXCEPT FOR THE POLITICIANS e.g Legislative Assemblies and Parliament members, there is no specific qualification. Wretched persons are elected to such important Houses. What you have done on this line? People with criminal background are elected to such important Law making Houses without any problem. Because of no proper education, such elected members behave in such noble HOUSES with poor standard and engage into miserable acts while taking part in discussion pertaining to national interest.
8. The Political Parties collect millions of rupees but they do not produce a public audited accounts before the people. They collect and spend money as they like. There should be some mechanism to curb such malpractice among political parties.
I am a law abiding citizen of India and pray that ALMIGHTY GOD GIVES YOU better counsel to take strong action for the above points I raised in my letter.