Programme on Inclusive Marketing for Non-Government organizations involved in Livelihood Promotion
Dear Sir / Madam,
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the launch of a Certificate Programme on Inclusive Marketing by MART and BIMTECH (Birla Institute of Management Technology). The program is exclusively designed for development professionals of various Government organizations, Non-Government organizations, and Bilateral Projects etc, involved in Livelihood Promotion.
The programme will commence on 18th May 2009 and the duration of the programme is 6 weeks.
In the present era of globalization, poor should take part in getting benefits of the market. In the process facilitator agencies and professionals can work towards the inclusion of poor in the free market system. "Inclusive Marketing" which is characterized by the development at all levels of society and combination of various resources and strategies, is an effective way towards achieving this.
Our aim is to equip people involved in livelihood promotion and economic empowerment with contemporary knowledge and skills on Inclusive Marketing. This first of its kind programme would offer a comprehensive package which includes marketing of Agri and allied products, Rural services and models on public private community partnership (PPCP) and many more. Our belief is that this programme would add a great value to development process in India.
We request you to nominate candidates from your esteem organization for attending the programme. The participant registration would be on first-come-first served basis. For details please find attached the brochure.
Kindly note that the last date for registration is 30 April 2009 and the programme is residential.
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum's websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won't be bounced.
8. If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.