As usual, you have come out with your allegations against the Hindu outfits..
Let me just ask these few questions..
1. There are number of instances where the rape case of nuns are proved to be false.. and this false allegation was levelled by churches itself.. Even in latest sensitised kandhamal episode, the nun had absconded after throwing allegations against Bajrang Dal.. she should have lodged complaint, undergone medical test and should have took the culprits to the court.. Instead they had unashamedly fabricated this entire rape case just to denigrate hindu outfits..
2. The RSS, Bajrangdal, VHP and other hindu outfits are against Forceful and illegal Conversion made by missionaries.. They are not against the general peaceful christians.. but they are being fabricated as anti-christian, while they were only anti-church and anti-conversion..
3. Why are you completely ignoring the incidents of assasination of swami lakshmananda murder and involvement of world vision employees..
4. Do you want to say, "All conversions happening in india are peaceful, voluntary and without any temptations? Or do you want to say, none of the churches and missionaries denigrate native gods? I personally witnessed the church person who just denigrated hindu forms of worship..
5. Its the churches and missionaries who portrayed tribals as animists and hindus as pagans.. What is your answer for these.
And coming to your point of sanskrit, Language and culture are lifeline of a people.. We cant ignore them, just because a typical section of people are poor.. this shows how much you care of indian heritage, and culture.. It seems, that when one wants to be secular, he has to disown his own culture and heritage..
Today most of africa is christian and poor, and why dont you ask the missionaries to better concentrate on alleviated the poverty of those nations instead of advicing hindu outfits..
Just two years before, america had around 12% of its population as poor, and why is america pumping large amounts of dollars to india inspite of that.. And i believe, today, the number of poor people might have doubled there.. and the missionaries can start looking at those people rather than involving in forced and illegal conversions here..
RSS and other hindu outfits are the ones who first step in during calamities, like tsunami, floods etc..
Jharkhand Forum's team wish you a very happy Diwali.