Please to announce the third batch of Deshpande fellowship program. Below is the description and other information about the program. I feel it is right opportunity for the people who like to start something their own and would like to build their skills as a efficient operational manager for the social enterprise.
Experience: at least one year in NGO
No. of Vacancies: 25
The Deshpande Fellowship Program is a unique opportunity for budding social entrepreneurs. The Fellowship is an interactive, applied learning experience that aims to foster a generation of successful social entrepreneurs. Participants will learn existing best practices and engage with the foremost social entrepreneurs and local innovators to develop a working knowledge of leading social change models. The program will leverage this theoretical framework to aid each participant in the creation of an individualized proposal for social change. Fellows will be expected to implement their innovations with partner institutions. Twenty (25) Fellowships will be awarded. The last date for application is 1 May 2009. Women are encouraged to apply.
Period: August 2009 till January 2010.
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 7000 per month with opportunities to increase amount up to Rs. 12,000 based on level of individual performance.
Selection: Short-listed candidates will be invited to visit Hubli for group discussion and interviews.
Deadline: Apply by 1 May 2009.
Questions: E-mail email@example.com.
Visit http://deshpandefoundation. org/DFP-apply-now.html to download a form to email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to address below. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to mail hard copies of two recommendation letters.
NGO Name: Deshpande Foundation
Website: http://www. deshpandefoundation.org/DCSE. html
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Person: Chinnababu
PROMOTION MESSAGE �
Deshpande Center for Social Entrepreneurship
Address: BVB engineering College, Hubli-580031
Karnataka, India. Phone-0836-2378430,
Did you know?
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum�s websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
5. Jharkhand Forum has got its social networking website @ http://network.jharkhandi.com.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won�t be bounced.
8. If you�d like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum�s Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum�s Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum�s websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.
12. JF�s Norms - http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm