I aspire for civil services exams and preparing for it in delhi. I belong to hazaribag. I want to know that what initiatives have been taken by government,ngos and other organisations like you to fulfil the dreams of people of jharkhand because it seems to many people including me that the people of jharkhand have been cheated,the pleasing dream of separate jharkhand state has been converted in a nightmare and jharkhand is proceeding ahead to be declared a failure state.
bhanu chandra goswami
We the people of Jharkhand don't have even basic civic facilities. We don't have sufficient stretch of road in our state. Very poor situation of health infrastructure is there. Most of the villages don't have safe drinking water. There is not any plan of irrigation system in that state. Education system is ineficient. Police force is impotent. Bureaucrats r blind and most of the politicians are stupid and vision less.
That's why we the people of this state having richest stock of minerals and ores are poorest in india. There is coal but not proper number of thermal power plants. There is thorium, uranium but not even a single nuclear power plant. So many water falls and rivers are there but not any hydro electricity project in the state.
We have bauxite but not even a single aluminium factory in Jharkhand. The list is very large. These are few examples. We have natural resources as well as human resources in abundant number. These all need to be managed and used properly. If it happened we may become richest state of India within a short span of 10 years only.
Efficiency, vision, farsightedness, planning, and execution with honesty and intellect is needed.Work culture should be developed. All the politicians, bureaucrats, police personnel, state govt workers, and above all we the people of Jharkhand should fall in love with our own soil. We together vow to remove all odds.
We can create a heaven on this earth. Think and act like that.
We wanna return to a prosperous Jharkhand living now in different. parts of India and abroad. Baidyanath.:-- MURARI SHARAN SHUKLA, BELONGS TO:- VILL- KAMALKERIA, PO- KUNDARI, DIST- PALAMU, JHARKHAND.
Now working as an Astrologer in Delhi.
Did you know?
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum's websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
5. Jharkhand Forum has got its social networking website @ http://network.jharkhandi.com.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won't be bounced.
8. If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.
12. JF's Norms - http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm