We would like to just inform you that, Jharkhand Forum banned the myjamshedpur.com, which is run by a non-Jharkhandi family originally based at outside of Jharkhand Areas.
Full Name of myjamshedpur.com Admin team members / locations:
- Mr Vinay Yadav (Uttar Pradesh / Maharashtra) [also a banned member of Jharkhand Forum]
- Prof T P Mandal (Jamshedpur, Jharkhand)
- Mr Navin Seshadri (Noida, Uttar Pradesh)
- Mrs Rashmi Priya (wife of Mr Vinay Yadav) (Nagpur, Maharashtra / Jamshedpur, Jharkhand / Uttar Pradesh)
Reasons of Ban – Breaking Jharkhand Forum norms. In particular-
Since last couple of months the myjamshedpur.com team is engaged in unauthorised copying without giving proper references of sources, altering of contents and blogging materials for commercial purpose that is originally produced, reproduced and owned by Jharkhand Org.
Can we suggest myjamshedpur.com team to stop unauthorised copying, altering and blogging materials, which is produced, reproduced and owned by Jharkhand Org. Also, please remove following pages from myjamshedpur.com or include source with them.
13/ Copyrights Issues. ( http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm )
In Jharkhand Forum, please don't post or pass other's work with your name. Don't forget to mention its original source in original form'. Also, you are strictly not allowed to publish or forward any e-mail or thread to third party and publish or post anything of 'Jharkhand Forum' or materials of any websites of 'A Global Network of Jharkhand' at your personal or commercial blog or website. In such activity, you will be accused in violating of Cyber law and liable to face consequences. If you want to use any material for a non-profit purpose then approach to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.
EI and Jharkhand Blog
PROMOTION MESSAGE –
Did you know?
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum's websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with email@example.com
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
5. Jharkhand Forum has got its social networking website @ http://network.jharkhandi.com.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won't be bounced.
8. If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.
12. Google Links http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&num=100&newwindow=1&q=Jharkhand+Forum+jharkhand+blog+jharkhandi+network
13. JF's Norms for contributors - http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm