Sectarianism is a rabid form of bigotry that breeds intolerance, hate, violence, discrimination, terrorism and iconoclasm of alien belief systems and cultures.
When nothing about religious beliefs are proven facts, it's the height of ignorance and arrogance on the part of those (especially Christians and Muslims)who support religious conversion to hail one faith as supreme and the others false or inferior. Church planting, evangelisation and running a sustained propaganda to promote one's own unsubstantiated beliefs over that of others is immoral, divisive and retrograde and was in fact never an enlightened activity at least among the thoughtful and conscientious sections of society since times immemorial.
Sri Anukul Chandra Thakurji wisely averred, "Conversion is no version !"
As the grand plan of Nature on every level of existence leading to the Absolute Source is that of unity in variety, it makes no sense to convert all to one specific set of behaviour or way of life. Nature will never tolerate such a perversion of her innate scheme and will in time rudely thwart or overturn such sinister attempts to paint everyone with the same hue.
Christian missionaries, including Mother Teresa, run among the poor, gullible and illiterate and under the garb of offering them material or emotional support seek to covertly convert them to Christianty and turn them against their own native faith and cultutal values and is as such a destructive activity that opposes the natural plan of unity in variety. And, let's remember, the Christians themselves are divided into thousands of sects and sub-sects each with a differing view of faith though the unhistorical, irrational and unscientific Biblical dogmas of creation out of nothing, immaculate conception, virgin birth, transubstantiation (symbolic cannibalism?), dying for the sins of others and resurrection form the common core of their varied approaches to Christianising the world.
While the bastion of Christianity - the West - has all but cast the church and its naive teachings into the dustbin of rejects and has veered towards atheism, rationalism, Eastern Mysticism and humanism, the evangelists have turned their vulturous eyes towards Asia and the Indian subcontinent in particular for reaping a rich harvest of converts to their puerile beliefs and practices.
True help is based on the principle of "live and let live" and never on converting all to one particular brand of beliefs in violation of the natural laws that support the numerous paths as aspects one Reality.
A person of truth will never attempt to convert anyone from one faith to another but will on the contrary seek a common meeting ground between various approaches and attempt to harmonise them into a meaningful philosophy that emphasises life and growth.
Dr A K Isaacs
Note: To post your contents (press release, messages, articles, write-up, issues for public discussions and documentary video) at this website, simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. No sign-up required.
This is an advert-free and quick posting website so, its just take few minutes to appear your contents here as well as on 30 other websites of Jharkhand.ORG such as http://reporter.jharkhand.org.in/ | http://blog.jharkhandi.org | http://group.jharkhand.org.in/ | http://express.jharkhand.org.in/ | http://forum.jharkhand.org.in/ | http://adivasi.jharkhand.org.in/
Some Useful Links -:
01. ==> Jobs Post -> http://jobs.jharkhand.org.in
02. ==> Resume / CV -> http://resume.jharkhandi.com
03. ==> Marriage -> http://shaadi.jharkhandi.com
04. ==> Email A/c-> http://jharkhandi.com/email.aspx
05. ==> Network -> http://network.jharkhandi.com
06. ==> Documentary -> http://documentary.jharkhand.us
07. ==> Petition -> http://petition.jharkhand.org.in
08. ==> Districts -> http://jharkhandi.com/district.aspx
09. ==> Funding Appeal -> http://Funding-Appeal.economics.org.in
10. ==> Naxal Terror -> http://naxal.jharkhand.org.uk
Language Blogs -
01. ==> Sadri -> http://nagpuri.jharkhandi.com
02. ==> Mundari -> http://mundari.jharkhandi.com
03. ==> Khortha -> http://khortha.jharkhandi.com
04. ==> Oraon -> http://kurukh.jharkhandi.com
05. ==> Kharia -> http://kharia.jharkhandi.com
06. ==> Kurmali -> http://Kurmali.jharkhandi.com
07. ==> Santhali -> http://santali.jharkhandi.com
08. ==> Panchpargania -> http://panchpargania.jharkhandi.com