Today we need to save our country from the MP's and MLA's who have captured our parliament and state assemblies in groups like Kings and zamindars. These groups have polluted the Indian politics to such an extent that it has made a common man's life tough. These groups of people stand up in elections only for their personal benefits and create disharmony in their region by misguiding the public. We have established "Rajniti Sudhar Manch" to save our nation from such people. We hope to improve our Indian politics in the following ways:
1. A person should be allowed to be a member of any house (Parliament or assembly) only twice. After that he should serve the public directly. The politicians today win 10-10 times and start considering their constituency as their territory.
2. In 1971, Late Indira Gandhi (PM at that time) stopped provision of giving pension in the name of privy purse to the so-called kings and nawabs. Today pension are being given to the MLA's and MP's. Government is putting up proposal for not giving pension to the new appointed workers/employees at the time of appointment. In such circumstances, giving pension to MP's and MLA's should also be immediately put to an end. It is a burden on the people of the country.
3. Any former MP-MLA should not be given the facility of free railway journey. It is a burden on the people of the country.
4. Their should be an age limit for being an MP-MLA. Government employees retire after 60 years, then why not the MP-MLAs?
5. Complete votes should compulsorily be cast for electing an MP-MLA's. A minimum of 90 percent of the electorate should cast votes. Similarly, for a candidate to win, he should receive 50 percent of the votes cast, so that only a person with majority votes represents the people in the house.
6. The winning candidate should not be given body guards/ shadow. A people's representative should not require body-guards or shadow while among his own people. He should be in direct contact with the people. Hence this provision should also be put to an end.
7. People should have the right to recall the MP-MLA if the voters by majority are of the opinion that his conduct/affair is not good. This was the focal point of the demand made by late Jaiprash Narayan when Janta Party government wad formed at centre.
8. A column should be provided in the ballot paper for such voters who disapprove of all the candidates in the fray saying "I vote for none."
The fore mentioned points are considerable in the current scenario and the people need to step forward. It is a revolution that will save the country from political conspiracies, political corruption, misunderstandings, and the feelings, among the people. It will help us in choosing an appropriate leader. Only then our country can move towards prosperity. Today old leaders who have been winning elections from 10-12 times are using wrong means and fake publicity to retain their positions, they are a burden on the coming generation. This positive revolution is the only means to save the country from these corrupt politicians.
Come forward and shoulder your responsibilities. Play your role to encourage this revolution and help make a prosperous nation for coming generations.
Jharkhand Forum's Norms http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm
Add your Name in JHARKHAND Directory - http://directory.jharkhand.org.in
Grievance Forum of Government of India - http://www.pgportal.gov.in
PROMOTION MESSAGE -
-: Not yet a member of Jharkhand Forum but would like to use it? :-
To post a message at Jharkhand Forum now you do not need to be member of Jharkhand Forum, simply email your message to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
If your message approved by Moderator then, it will be circulated among 12,000+ registered members of Jharkhand Forum. Also, your message will be published on more than 30 public websites / blogs such as - http://blog.jharkhandi.org and http://www.jharkhand.org.in/blog
To learn more about Jharkhand Forum - The Hottest Public Forum of India
please, Check out - http://www.jharkhand.org.in/about-jharkhand-forum