You are cordially invited along with friends
to the public meeting on
"Crisis in Pakistan: Impact on South Asia"
Admiral L Ramdas
Chief of the Naval Staff (Retd)
Prof. Arif A. Waqif
Former Research Director, AMDISA, Hyderabad.
Date & Time:
Monday 6th April 2009 at 5.00 P.M.
Gandhi Darshan, inside Exhibition Grounds,
Nampally Road, Hyderabad
RSVP: Mohammed Turab
*Admiral L. Ramdas retired as Chief of the Naval Staff in 1993, and since then has been an avid advocate for peace in the region. He won the Ramon Magsaysay Award for Peace and International Understanding in 2004 for "reaching across a hostile border to nurture a citizen-based consensus for peace between Pakistan and India". He is also a prolific author on the Kashmir issue. Admiral Ramdas is a member of National Integration Council, India and Chairperson Emeritus, PIPFPD (Pakistan India Peoples Forum for Peace and Democracy).
*Prof. ARIF A. Waqif joined ICFAI School of Public Policy, Hyderabad as Adjunct Professor in 2008. He had held several distinguished research, administrative and teaching positions in India and abroad. He has been Chairman/Expert Member of several national and international committees. The vast range of his research interests includes liberalisation and globalisation, management and higher education, unemployment and poverty alleviation etc and he has several publications to his credit on these themes. He has traveled widely on academic assignments to countries in Asia, East Africa, Northern Europe and North America.
PROMOTION MESSAGE –
Did you know?
1. To post at more than thirty blog websites of Jharkhand Forum and its email list you do not need to sign-up. (e.g. - http://blog.jharkhandi.org )
2. To post your contents (messages, articles, write-up, discussions reply and video) at Jharkhand Forum's websites and email list simply send it to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
3. You can use any email address(s) to send your contents to Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com. Also, you can hide your email address by request and we will replace your display email address with firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Jharkhand Group of websites is 100 percent advert-free and open access in all parts of the world.
5. Jharkhand Forum has got its social networking website @ http://network.jharkhandi.com.
6. Jharkhand Forum is one of the biggest public blogger on hot issues of India with 12000+ registered users and contributors. It maintains 200+ blogs / websites / video blogs.
7. If your email is bouncing from Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com then it means that your email address is banned by moderators. So, if you try to using a new email address to send your contents then it won't be bounced.
8. If you'd like to share your documentary or video clips on Jharkhand Forum's Video Blog [ http://documentary.jharkhand.us ] then upload your video on youtube.com and send the link (s) at Jharkhand@yahoogroups.com
9. Jharkhand Forum's Websites, Email List and Video Blog publish English language contents only.
10. Any material / contents once posted at Jharkhand Forum's websites can not be deleted even if you request for same.
11. Jharkhand Group of websites is maintained by unpaid volunteers based at various cities in India, Europe & United States.
12. Google Links http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&num=100&newwindow=1&q=Jharkhand+Forum+jharkhand+blog+jharkhandi+network
13. JF's Norms for contributors - http://www.jharkhand.org.in/posting_norms.htm